Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Not on Eastern Standard Time Anymore...

Our objective in arriving on the West Siiiide was to hit the ground running, so there wasn't a lot of time between landing in SFO and starting my J-O-B to take a step back and assess how big of a change we've made... and that's kind of how I intended it! With that in mind, maybe you'll think I'm less of a dummy for thinking all day that I was going to get home, settle in, and watch the President's State of the Union address at 9PM. ALL DAY I kept thinking, 'ok cool, it's on at 9.' 'Awesome, maybe I'll take a yoga class cuz it's not on til 9. NBD.' Um, it was on at 9 EASTERN STANDARD TIME. A little detail I never had to pay attention to before, because back east, 9 always means 9! How's that for reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment